Directions & check in information
Unless otherwise stated your lodge will be ready from 4pm, please let Jill know an ETA or text/call when your 30 mins away, she will then give you relevant gate codes and lodge codes.
The lodge will have things like washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, toilet rolls, cleaning products. the beds will be made up and white fluffy bath towels and robes are provided.
Google maps is the only navigation that will get you to us, if you use sat nav please don't be surprised to end up down a track not far from here and get stuck! We would prefer you to use google maps or directions below.
The following directions send you a much more direct route to Southview lodges.
When you get to Exeter if you could please call Jill on 07889830948 so she can meet you on site.
- You can find us by following the M5, South bound from Bristol, At the end of M5 the road splits, and becomes, the A30 and A38.
- Follow the A38 for Plymouth/Torquay (right hand lanes)
- After 1.5 miles take the exit for KENNFORD/KENN
- On slip road immediately turn left and drive down through the village of Kennford
- Pass Partridge cycle shop on the left
- Go over the A38
- Pass Taveners farm shop on the right
- After approx 1 mile enter hamlet of Clapham
- Stay on the same road following signs for Shillingford (sharp right hand bend).
- After approx 1/2mile you will find Southview lodges on the left hand side
- If you enter the village of Shillingford you have gone too far.